- An example of someone daring is a stunt car driver.
- An example of something daring is a memo to your boss that asks for big changes.
The definition of daring is brave, risk-taking, willingness to take risks, or to be bold.
having, showing, or requiring a bold willingness to take risks or violate conventions; fearless: a daring book, a daring enterprise
- Willing to take or seek out risks; bold and venturesome. See Synonyms at adventurous.
- Involving great risk or danger: a daring rescue.
Audacious bravery; boldness.
- Present participle of dare.
(comparative more daring, superlative most daring)
(usually uncountable, plural darings)