This firefighter appears fearless.
The definition of fearless is brave or not scared.
An example of fearless is a brave fireman's attitude when fighting a fire.
Without fear; brave. See Synonyms at brave.
(comparative more fearless, superlative most fearless)
- Free from fear.
fear + -less
- John the Fearless then began negotiations with the English, while Bernard VII., appointed constable in place of the count of SaintPol, who had been killed at Agincourt, returned to defend Paris.
- The special ops specialist was fearless, genetically engineered to kill, and as lethally trained as any of his men.
- His dogmatic and fearless attitude in controversy earned for him the nickname "Pope Gib."
- PHILIP THE GOOD (1396-1467), duke of Burgundy, son of John the Fearless, duke of Burgundy, and Margaret of Bavaria, was born at Dijon on the 13th of June 1396, and succeeded his father on the 10th of September 1419.
- In 1411 John the Fearless contracted an alliance with Henry IV.