The definition of undaunted is unshaken, unintimidated or unaffected because of fear.
If you walk right up to the biggest bully in the room and challenge him to a fight, this is an example of a time when you are undaunted.
not daunted; not faltering or hesitating out of fear or discouragement; undismayed; intrepid
Not discouraged or disheartened; resolutely courageous. See Synonyms at brave.
- Undaunted, he opened the conversation.
- "Very well, then!" shouted the little officer, undaunted and not riding away.
- Undaunted, he walked the four blocks to the bar on Diamond.
- Maria Theresa, a woman of a noble and undaunted spirit, appealed, with her infant son, afterwards Joseph II., ~ in her arms, to the Hungarian diet, and the enthusiastic Magyars responded chivalrously to her call.
- Undaunted by two previous rebuffs he attacked the estates of Cleves, and by a display of force gained a substantial victory.