The definition of undaunted is unshaken, unintimidated or unaffected because of fear.
If you walk right up to the biggest bully in the room and challenge him to a fight, this is an example of a time when you are undaunted.
not daunted; not faltering or hesitating out of fear or discouragement; undismayed; intrepid
Not discouraged or disheartened; resolutely courageous. See Synonyms at brave.
- Undaunted, he opened the conversation.
- "Very well, then!" shouted the little officer, undaunted and not riding away.
- Undaunted, he walked the four blocks to the bar on Diamond.
- Meanwhile Napoleon, after narrow escapes from royalist mobs in Provence, was conducted in the British cruiser "Undaunted" to Elba.
- His vehement missionary addresses were met by mob violence, but he persevered with undaunted zeal.