- a bold, reckless person
- one who performs dangerous stunts professionally
One who is recklessly bold.
Recklessly bold. See Synonyms at adventurous.
- dare′dev′il·ry dare′dev′il·try
(comparative more daredevil, superlative most daredevil)
- Farrell went on to make American Outlaws, Hart's War (with Bruce Willis), Minority Report (opposite Tom Cruise), Phone Booth, The Recruit (with Al Pacino), Daredevil (starring Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck), and S.W.A.T (with Samuel L.
- Of Lee's titles for the company, many have gone on to film adaption, like Spiderman, The Fantastic Four, X-Men, Iron Man, Daredevil, Doctor Strange and numerous other characters.
- At the time, Affleck was involved with Jennifer Lopez.When Garner filmed Elektra, a Daredevil spin-off, Ben came to the set for a cameo and they finally hooked up.
- Slingshot: Daredevil sliders can get a running start at this diving ramp that leads to a 35 foot long slide with water jets and sprays sprinkling its length.
- Maybe you aren't the snowboarding daredevil type and, instead, you'd like to look like you just spent your summer vacation camped out in North Vietnam.