A group of fliers.
- The definition of a flier is someone or something who flies.
An example of a flier is an aviator.
- A flier is defined as a handout with information.
An example of a flier is a poster for a concert.
- alt. sp. of flyer (senses )
Origin of flierfrom archaic flyer, flier, a flying leapInformal a risky, sometimes reckless, gamble or speculation: often in the phrase take a flier
- One, such as an insect or bird, that flies with wings.
- The pilot of an aircraft.
- A passenger in an aircraft: special fares for business fliers.
- A pamphlet or circular for mass distribution.
- A step in a straight stairway.
- Informal A daring venture.
- often flyer a. Australian A female kangaroo.b. Australian An exceptionally swift kangaroo.
- Alternative form of flyer.