- Someone working in an office to fill envelopes with newsletters is an example of a stuffer.
- The insert that needs to added into the envelope with each invoice mailed is an example of a stuffer.
The definition of a stuffer is someone who fills something, or the advertising papers that are put into an envelope.
- a person or thing that stuffs
- something, as a piece of advertising, inserted in an envelope along with a bill, statement, paycheck, etc.
- One that stuffs.
- A flier, insert, or enclosure, often serving as an advertisement or announcement, that is mailed with a bill or other item.
- A stocking stuffer.
stuff +"Ž -er