- The definition of a stuffer is someone who fills something, or the advertising papers that are put into an envelope.
- Someone working in an office to fill envelopes with newsletters is an example of a stuffer.
- The insert that needs to added into the envelope with each invoice mailed is an example of a stuffer.
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- a person or thing that stuffs
- ☆ something, as a piece of advertising, inserted in an envelope along with a bill, statement, paycheck, etc.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- One that stuffs.
- A flier, insert, or enclosure, often serving as an advertisement or announcement, that is mailed with a bill or other item.
- A stocking stuffer.