- The definition of hazy is something that is clouded over or covered by mist or haze, or something that is unclear, vague or not well-defined.
- A day that is overcast and cloudy is an example of a day when the sky would be described as hazy.
- An unclear and vague explanation is an example of a hazy explanation.
- Marked by the presence of haze; misty: hazy sunshine.
- Unclear, confused, or uncertain: I have only a hazy notion of what she wants. I'm a bit hazy on the new budget.
Origin of hazyOrigin unknown.
(comparative hazier, superlative haziest)