This image is indistinct.
indistinct definition by Webster's New World
not distinct; specif.,
- not seen, heard, or perceived clearly; faint; dim; obscure
- not separate or separable; not clearly marked off; not plainly defined
Origin: Classical Latin indistinctus
indistinct definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Not clearly or sharply delineated: an indistinct pattern; indistinct shapes in the gloom.
- Faint; dim: indistinct stars.
- a. Hazy; vague: an indistinct memory; an indistinct notion of how to proceed.b. Difficult to understand or make out: indistinct speech.
- inˌdis·tinctˈly adverb
- inˌdis·tinctˈness noun