This image is indistinct.
not distinct; specif.,
- not seen, heard, or perceived clearly; faint; dim; obscure
- not separate or separable; not clearly marked off; not plainly defined
Origin of indistinctClassical Latin indistinctus
- Not clearly or sharply delineated: an indistinct pattern; indistinct shapes in the gloom.
- Faint; dim: indistinct stars.
- a. Hazy; vague: an indistinct memory; an indistinct notion of how to proceed.b. Difficult to understand or make out: indistinct speech.
(comparative more indistinct, superlative most indistinct)
From Middle French indistinct, from Latin indistinctus