- The definition of youthful is someone who is young and vigorous, or is something that has the characteristics of someone young such as active and new.
An example of something that would be described as youthful is clothing normally worn by teenagers.
A girl wearing youthful clothing.
youthful definition by Webster's New World
- young; possessing youth; not yet old or mature
- of, characteristic of, or suitable for youth
- fresh; vigorous; active
- new; early; in an early stage
- Geol. young (sense )
youthful definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Characterized by youth; young.
- Of, relating to, or suggesting youth. See Synonyms at young.
- In an early stage of development; new.
- Geology Young: a youthful streambed.
- youthˈful·ly adverb
- youthˈful·ness noun