The definition of youthful is someone who is young and vigorous, or is something that has the characteristics of someone young such as active and new.adjective
An example of something that would be described as youthful is clothing normally worn by teenagers.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- young; possessing youth; not yet old or mature
- of, characteristic of, or suitable for youth
- fresh; vigorous; active
- new; early; in an early stage
- Geol. young (sense )
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Characterized by youth; young.
- Of, relating to, or suggesting youth. See Synonyms at young.
- In an early stage of development; new.
- Geology Young: a youthful streambed.
- youthˈful·ly adverb
- youthˈful·ness noun