A girl wearing youthful clothing.
An example of something that would be described as youthful is clothing normally worn by teenagers.
- young; possessing youth; not yet old or mature
- of, characteristic of, or suitable for youth
- fresh; vigorous; active
- new; early; in an early stage
- Geol. young (sense )
- Characterized by youth; young: the youthful king.
- Typical of or suggesting youth: youthful rebelliousness. See Synonyms at young.
- In an early stage of development; new: a youthful nation.
- Geology Young: a youthful streambed.
(comparative more youthful, superlative most youthful)
- Young or seeming young.
- Characteristic of young people.