- The definition of youthful is someone who is young and vigorous, or is something that has the characteristics of someone young such as active and new.
An example of something that would be described as youthful is clothing normally worn by teenagers.
A girl wearing youthful clothing.
- young; possessing youth; not yet old or mature
- of, characteristic of, or suitable for youth
- fresh; vigorous; active
- new; early; in an early stage
- Geol. young (sense )
- Characterized by youth; young: the youthful king.
- Typical of or suggesting youth: youthful rebelliousness. See Synonyms at young.
- In an early stage of development; new: a youthful nation.
- Geology Young: a youthful streambed.
(comparative more youthful, superlative most youthful)
- Young or seeming young.
- Characteristic of young people.