- seemingly not growing older
- Seeming never to grow old or to show the effects of time: “Our sporting heroes often strike us as ageless. We remember them in their prime, their faces unblemished” (Neal Bascomb).
- Existing forever; eternal: “He was merely a participant in some ageless ritual that had preceded him by centuries” (Elizabeth Gilbert).
(comparative more ageless, superlative most ageless)
- (relative to past) Having existed for so great a period of time that its longevity cannot be expressed.
- The ageless pyramids stood prominently against the sunset.
- (relative to future) Continuing infinitely or indefinitely.
- This memorial will show our ageless respect to those who died.
- Always appearing youthful; never seeming to age.
- Her ageless face.
- sea legs, sealegs
age + -less