- The definition of timeless is something that cannot be measured by time or does not go out of style.
A movie that is just as popular and relevant today as it was in 1950 is an example of a timeless movie.
- that cannot be measured by time; unending
- transcending time; eternal
- restricted to no specific time; always valid, true, or applicable
- Obsolete untimely
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Independent of time; eternal.
- Unaffected by time; ageless. See Synonyms at ageless.
- Archaic Untimely or premature.
- timeˈless·ly adverb
- timeˈless·ness noun