- The definition of timeless is something that cannot be measured by time or does not go out of style.
A movie that is just as popular and relevant today as it was in 1950 is an example of a timeless movie.
- that cannot be measured by time; unending
- transcending time; eternal
- restricted to no specific time; always valid, true, or applicable
- Obsolete untimely
- Independent of time; eternal: the timeless struggle between good and evil.
- Seemingly unaffected by time; ageless: a timeless village on the coast.
(comparative more timeless, superlative most timeless)