The definition of ceaseless is continuous.
An example of ceaseless used as an adjective is in the phrase "ceaseless arguing" which means arguing that never stops.
Without stop or pause; constant. See Synonyms at continual.
- The couch was worn out by ceaseless jumping by the children.
- It was a ceaseless war because neither side would stop fighting.
- The ceaseless movement of the two children in the car caused a lot of stress during the road trip.
- They finally cleaned up the yard by ceaseless toil.
- There was a ceaseless persecution of the various people involved in the conflict.