This railroad trestle appears to be endless.
- The definition of endless is continuing forever, or lasting for a very long time.
- An example of endless is eternity.
- An example of endless is continual problems; endless problems.
- having no end; going on forever; infinite
- lasting too long: an endless speech
- continual: endless interruptions
- with the ends joined to form a closed unit that can move continuously over wheels, etc.: an endless chain
Origin of endlessMiddle English endeles ; from Old English endeleas: see end and amp; -less
- Being or seeming to be without an end or limit; boundless: an endless universe; an endless conversation.
- Formed with the ends joined; continuous: an endless chain.
end + -less