- never coming to an end; lasting forever; eternal
- going on for a long time; lasting indefinitely; durable
- going on too long or happening too often; seeming never to stop
- any of various plants, mostly of the composite family, whose blossoms keep their color and shape when dried; esp., the strawflower
- the blossom of such a plant
See everlasting in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Lasting forever; eternal.
a. Continuing indefinitely or for a long period of time.
b. Persisting too long; tedious: everlasting complaints.
- Everlasting God. Used with the.
- Eternal duration; eternity.
- Any of various plants, such as the strawflower or one of the genera Anaphalis or Gnaphalium, that retain form and color long after they are dry.
Learn more about everlasting