timekeeper definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a person who keeps time; specif.,
- a person employed to keep account of the hours worked by employees
- a person who keeps account of the elapsed time in the periods of play in certain sports
timekeeper definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One who records time, as:a. Sports One who keeps track of elapsed time in a sporting event.b. One who keeps records of the hours worked by employees.
- A device for keeping time; a timepiece.
- timeˈkeepˌing adjective