A devoted couple.
The definition of devoted is someone who is very loyal and steadfast in giving love or attention.
A lover who is always by your side and who adores you always is an example of a devoted lover.
- characterized by devotion or zeal; dedicated
- very loving, loyal, or faithful: a devoted husband
- Obs. doomed
- Feeling or displaying strong affection or attachment; ardent: a devoted friend.
- Having been consecrated; dedicated.
(comparative more devoted, superlative most devoted)
- simple past tense and past participle of devote