- The definition of a devotee is a someone with a strong belief in something.
An example of a devotee is a person who attends mass daily.
devotee definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a person strongly devoted to something or someone: a devotee of the ballet
- a person extremely devoted to religion; zealot
devotee definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One who is ardently devoted to something; an enthusiast or advocate: a devotee of sports.
- An ardent or fanatical adherent of a religion.