- a person who boosts; enthusiastic supporter
- Elec. a device for controlling or varying the voltage in a circuit
- an amplifier between the antenna and the receiver
- any device that provides added power, thrust, or pressure
- any of the early stages of a multistage rocket
- launch vehiclealso booster rocket
- booster shot
- Slang a thief, esp. a shoplifter
- One that boosts, as:a. A device for increasing power or effectiveness.b. An enthusiastic promoter, as of a sports team or school.c. Electronics A radio-frequency amplifier.d. The primary stage of a multistage rocket that provides the main thrust for launch, liftoff, and initial flight.
- A booster shot.
- Slang One who steals goods on display in a store.
- Something that boosts.
- The first stage of a multistage rocket that provides the thrust for liftoff and the initial flight
- Someone who is a fan or supporter of something.
- Someone who promotes a town or business
- A member of a booster club.
- A booster dose.
- When did you get your last tetanus booster?
- (linguistics) A term that serves to amplify or strengthen an utterance, such as "really".