- a person who supports; advocate; adherent; partisan
- a thing that supports; esp.,
- an elastic, girdlelike device worn to support the back, abdomen, etc.
- short for athletic supporter
- Heraldry either of a pair of figures, as of animals or men, standing one on either side of a shield
- One that supports, as a structural member of a building.
- One who promotes or advocates; an adherent: a supporter of capitalism.
- An athletic supporter.
- Heraldry An animal or figure that supports a shield in a coat of arms.
- Something that supports a structure such as a building.
- A person who supports, promotes, advocates or champions a cause or movement; an adherent.
- (heraldry) An animal or figure that supports a shield in a coat of arms.
- A garter worn around the leg to support a sock or stocking
- (sports) Someone who is a fan of a certain team or sportsperson.
- (sports) Someone who attends a sports match.
- There were 10,000 supporters in the last match.
support + -er.