These children are very interested in something in the grass.
- The definition of interested is the giving of attention to something or the people or things involved.
- An example of interested is wanting to follow every minute of a television drama.
- An example of interested are the parties involved in a court case.
- having an interest or share; concerned
- influenced by personal interest; biased or prejudiced
- feeling or showing interest, or curiosity
- Having or showing curiosity, fascination, or concern: I'm interested to hear about your family.
- Possessing a right, claim, or stake: an interested party in the estate. See Usage Note at disinterested.
(comparative more interested, superlative most interested)
- simple past tense and past participle of interest