- curved like a hook
- having a hook or hooks
- ⌂ made with a hook: a hooked rug
- ⌂ Informal
- addicted as to the use of a drug: often with on
- preoccupied or obsessed with a person, fad, etc.: often with on
- Slang married
- Bent or angled like a hook.
- Having a hook.
- Made by hooking yarn: a hooked rug.
- Slang a. Captivated by or devoted to a custom or thing: She's really hooked on gardening.b. Addicted to a narcotic.
- simple past tense and past participle of hook
(comparative more hooked, superlative most hooked)
hook + -ed