- set at an angle
- having an angle
- Angled is defined as having an angle or angles.
A triangle is an example of something that is angled.
- The definition of angled means to have placed something at an angle in the past.
An example of angled is to have placed at a table at an angle to the wall yesterday.
- simple past tense and past participle of angle
- Sofia followed him as the halls angled up and narrowed until Two had to walk through them sideways.
- In Helix the spire forms a more or less obtuse-angled cone; there are above 1200 species, of which 24 are British.
- In Succinea the cone of the spire is acute-angled; three species are British.
- This triangle, for the convenience of calculation, we divide into two right-angled triangles.
- If the latitudes differ, we have to solve an oblique-angled spherical triangle, of which two sides and the included angle are given.