- Angled is defined as having an angle or angles.
A triangle is an example of something that is angled.
- The definition of angled means to have placed something at an angle in the past.
An example of angled is to have placed at a table at an angle to the wall yesterday.
- set at an angle
- having an angle
Variant of angle
- the shape made by two straight lines meeting at a common point, the vertex, or by two planes meeting along an edge
- solid angle
- the space between, or within, such lines or planes
- the measure of this space, expressed in degrees, radians, or steradians
- a sharp or projecting corner
- an aspect, as of something viewed or considered; point of view: to examine a problem from all angles
- a motive
- a tricky method for achieving a purpose
Origin of angleMiddle English and amp; Old French ; from Classical Latin angulus, a corner, angle ; from Classical Greek ankylos, bent, crooked: see ankle