- Made heavy or heavier by the addition of something: a weighted base.
- Statistics Adjusted to reflect value or proportion: a weighted average.
- Simple past tense and past participle of weight.
(comparative more weighted, superlative most weighted)
- Having weights on it
- She wore a weighted dress so it wouldn't blow in the wind.
- biased, so as to favour one party.
- The competition was weighted so he'd be the clear favourite to win.
- (graph theory, of a graph) having values assigned to its edges