loaded definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- carrying a load
- filled, charged, weighted, etc. (as indicated by various senses of load, , )
- Slang under the influence of liquor or drugs
- ☆ Slang well supplied with money
- Slang well equipped with accessories or features
loaded definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Carrying a load.
- Equipped with many accessories or features: bought a fully loaded minivan.
- Heavy with meaning or emotional import: The psychoanalyst specialized in asking loaded questions.
- Slang Drunk or intoxicated.
- Slang Having a great deal of money. See Synonyms at rich.