- carrying a load
- filled, charged, weighted, etc. (as indicated by various senses of load, , )
- Slang under the influence of liquor or drugs
- ☆ Slang well supplied with money
- Slang well equipped with accessories or features
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Carrying a load.
- Equipped with many accessories or features: bought a fully loaded minivan.
- Heavy with meaning or emotional import: The psychoanalyst specialized in asking loaded questions.
- Slang Drunk or intoxicated.
- Slang Having a great deal of money. See Synonyms at rich.
loaded - Computer Definition
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.