- The definition of pissed is a vulgar term that is very angry or annoyed.
When your wife has an affair with your best friend, this is an example of a time when you are pissed.
- Pissed is a vulgar term that means you have urinated.
When you went to the bathroom and urinated, this is an example of a time when you pissed.
pissed definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Slang angry, irritated, etc.
- Brit., Slang drunk; intoxicated
pissed definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective Vulgar Slang
- Extremely irritated or angry. Often used with off.
- Chiefly British Intoxicated; drunk.