- The definition of pissed is a vulgar term that is very angry or annoyed.
When your wife has an affair with your best friend, this is an example of a time when you are pissed.
- Pissed is a vulgar term that means you have urinated.
When you went to the bathroom and urinated, this is an example of a time when you pissed.
- Slang angry, irritated, etc.
- Brit., Slang drunk; intoxicated
- Extremely irritated or angry. Often used with off.
- Chiefly British Slang Intoxicated; drunk.
- Simple past tense and past participle of piss.
(comparative more pissed, superlative most pissed)
In Canada, pissed can mean either drunk or angry. The term pissed off is commonly used to unambiguously give the meaning angry.
Derived from piss.