- Piss is a vulgar word for urine or the act or urinating.
Urine is an example of piss.
- To piss is vulgar expression meaning to urinate or wet something with urine.
When you urinate, this is an example of to piss.
piss definition by Webster's New World
Origin: Middle English pissen ; from Old French pissier, probably of echoic origin, originally
piss definition by American Heritage Dictionary
Vulgar Slangverb pissed, piss·ing, piss·es verb, intransitive
- To urinate on or in.
- To discharge (blood, for example) in the urine.
- The act or an instance of urinating.
Origin: Middle English pissen, from Old French pissier, from Vulgar Latin *pissiāre, of imitative origin.
piss - Phrases/Idioms
- to anger, annoy, irritate, etc.
- to get away from or out of; leave
take the piss out of