A little girls goes pee.
- Pee is defined as the act of urinating or to urine.
- When you drank three sodas and you really need to use the bathroom, this is an example of a time when you need a pee.
- The urine that comes out and goes on a fire hydrant when a dog goes to the bathroom on a fire hydrant is an example of pee.
- To pee is to urinate.
- When you go and use the toilet and urinate, this is an example of when you pee.
- When you are so frightened that you wet your pants or are afraid you will wet your pants, this is an example of when you pee from fright.
transitive verbpeed, pee′ing
Origin of peeorigin, originally euphemistic use of p(iss)
- an act of urination
verbpeed, pee·ing, pees
- An act of urination.
Origin of peeFrom the first letter of piss
- (euphemistic, often childish) urine
(third-person singular simple present pees, present participle peeing, simple past and past participle peed)
Spelling of the initial letter of pence.