(third-person singular simple present pisses off, present participle pissing off, simple past and past participle pissed off)
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar, colloquial, UK, Canada) To leave, to go away. [from mid-20th c.]
- They've pissed off and left us in the lurch!
- Why don't you piss off and leave us alone?
- (idiomatic, vulgar, colloquial) To annoy, anger
- What really pisses me off about my job is that I have to get up at six o'clock.
- (UK, Canada, idiomatic, vulgar, colloquial, dismissal) go away!