- The definition of wealthy is someone with many riches, especially material riches.
A person with a million dollars is an example of someone who might be described as wealthy.
A wealthy man.
- Having wealth; rich. See Synonyms at rich.
- Marked by abundance: a wealthy land.
- Well supplied: wealthy in compassion.
(comparative wealthier or more wealthy, superlative wealthiest or most wealthy)
(usually uncountable, plural wealthies)
- (uncountable, preceded by the) Rich people.
- (countable) A rich person.
wealth +"Ž -y