- Crowded to capacity: a packed theater.
- Compressed: ground covered with wet, heavily packed leaves.
- Informal Filled with. Often used in combination: a thrill-packed television series.
- Simple past tense and past participle of pack.
(comparative more packed, superlative most packed)
- Put into a package.
- packed lunch
- Filled with a large number or large quantity of something.
- packed with goodness
- (colloquial) Filled to capacity with people.
- The bus was packed and I couldn't get on.