rounded definition by Webster's New World
- made round
- developed or diversified, in regard to tastes, abilities, etc.: often in hyphenated compounds: a well-rounded person
- Phonet. articulated with the lips forming a circular or oval opening; labialized
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- roundedness noun
rounded definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Shaped into the form of a circle or sphere; made round.
- Linguistics Pronounced with the lips shaped ovally; labialized.
- Complete; balanced: a rounded meal.
- roundˈed·ness noun