- pulled out of the sheath
- with neither side winning or losing; even; tied
- disemboweled; eviscerated
- tense; haggard
- The definition of drawn is looking very tired or sick.
An example of drawn used as an adjective is in the phrase "a drawn expression," which means a sick looking expression.
- Drawn is defined as to have created and illustrated.
An example of drawn is to have made a picture with crayons yesterday.
- past participle of draw
(comparative more drawn, superlative most drawn)
- Appearing agitated and unwell
- Her attention was drawn to the little filly.
- His face was drawn and pale, his eyes wild.
- Dean asked, trying to hustle Fred along with his drawn out explanation.
- His voice was gruff, and his brows were drawn together in a frown... and yet the blue eyes twinkled with humor.
- I could see a man and a boy some distance away, pitching hay into a horse drawn wagon.