Origin of hiddenME, for Old English gehydd
This mans face is hidden by a stack of pancakes.
- An example of hidden is something that's been put in the very back of a drawer and is hard to see.
- An example of hidden is a bald head under a toupee.
The definition of hidden is concealed.
A past participle of hide1
hidden - Computer Definition
- The hidden stranger lashed out at him.
- The gate was again hidden by smoke.
- The little porch was hidden from view by a screen of yellow roses and Southern smilax.
- Light from the hidden hall filled the wine cellar.
- No wonder he had kept his feelings hidden from her for so long.