A cabin in a secluded area.
- The definition of secluded is a hidden or isolated place.
A large house on 10 acres in the middle of the woods is an example of something that would be described as secluded.
- shut off or kept apart from others; isolated; withdrawn
- cut off from the public view; hidden: a secluded garden
- Removed or remote from others; solitary: a secluded freelancer working in his basement.
- Screened from view; sequestered: a secluded cabin.
- Simple past tense and past participle of seclude.
Variant of seclude