- The definition of secluded is a hidden or isolated place.
A large house on 10 acres in the middle of the woods is an example of something that would be described as secluded.
A cabin in a secluded area.
secluded definition by Webster's New World
- shut off or kept apart from others; isolated; withdrawn
- cut off from the public view; hidden: a secluded garden
secluded definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Removed or remote from others; solitary.
- Screened from view; sequestered.
- se·cludˈed·ly adverb
- se·cludˈed·ness noun
Variant of seclude