- wearing a mask
- concealed, disguised, not apparent, etc.
- Bot. personate
- Wearing a mask.
- Disguised or concealed as if by a mask: masked emotions.
- Latent or hidden, as a symptom or disease.
- Botany Personate.
- Zoology a. Having markings in the shape of a mask on the head or face.b. Having the anatomy of the next developmental form outlined beneath the integument, as in certain insect pupae.
- Simple past tense and past participle of mask.
(comparative more masked, superlative most masked)
- Wearing a mask or masks; characterized by masks; concealed; hidden.
- (botany) personate
- (zoology) Having the anterior part of the head differing decidedly in color from the rest of the plumage; -- said of birds.
masked - Computer Definition
A state of being disabled or cut off.