- Enhanced is defined as made better, prettier or more valuable.
An example of enhanced is what happened to your car by putting in a new car stereo.
- The definition of enhanced is made clearer.
An example of enhanced is having used Photoshop to clean up an old damaged photo.
Variant of enhance
- to make greater, as in cost, value, attractiveness, etc.; heighten; augment
- to improve the quality or condition of
- to improve electronically the quality or clarity of (a photograph or other image) as by means of a computer
Origin: Middle English enhauncen ; from Anglo-French enhauncer ; from Old French enhaucier ; from Vulgar Latin an unverified form inaltiare ; from in-, en- plush an unverified form altiare, to raise ; from Classical Latin altus, high