A cheerful baby.
- A bright room that makes people feel happy when they enter it is an example of cheerful.
- Someone who is "the life of the party" is an example of cheerful.
- full of cheer; joyful
- filling with cheer; bright and attractive: a cheerful room
- willing; ready: a cheerful helper
- Being in or characterized by good spirits; merry. See Synonyms at glad1.
- Promoting a feeling of cheer; pleasant: a cozy, cheerful room.
(comparative more cheerful, superlative most cheerful)
cheer + -ful