Three charming young girls.
The definition of charming is fascinating or likeable.
An example of charming is the type of person who is easy to talk to at a party.
- Having the power or quality of pleasing or delighting: a charming cottage.
- Fascinating or delightful; very likeable: a charming young man.
(comparative more charming, superlative most charming)
- Present participle of charm.
- You can be so charming when you want to be.
- Scores of charming lakes lie in the hollows.
- What a charming girl she is, really!
- "What a charming child," she added, addressing the mother.
- Her behaviour is easy and natural, and it is charming because of its frankness and evident sincerity.