An engaging little girl.
The definition of engaging is something interesting or fascinating.
When someone becomes involved in a vigorous and interesting debate, this is an example of an engaging debate.
attractive; pleasant; winning; charming
Charming; attractive: an engaging smile.
(comparative more engaging, superlative most engaging)
- That engages the attention; engrossing, interesting; enthralling.
- I found the first of the Harry Potter books a very engaging read.
- Charming; attractive, especially of a manner or behaviour.
- Beauty, of course, and a bright, engaging personality — or at least the ability to fake one — are prerequisites for entering the Miss World competition.
- Present participle of engage.