This tool is used for boring holes in wood.
- The definition of boring is something for making holes.
An example of boring is a boring tool, a drill used for making holes in wood.
- Boring is defined as someone or something dull or uninteresting.
An example of boring is watching paint dry.
- for making holes
- dull, tiresome, etc.
- the action of one that bores
- a hole made by boring
- chips, flakes, etc. made by boring
- Present participle of bore.
(comparative more boring, superlative most boring)
- Causing boredom.
- What a boring film that was!