- The definition of a charmer is a person who is enchanting or delightful to be around.
An example of charmer is an attractive woman with a witty sense of humor.
A snake charmer with a cobra snake.
charmer definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a delightful, fascinating, or attractive person
- a person who seemingly casts a spell; enchanter: a snake charmer
Origin: see charm
charmer definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that charms, especially a disarmingly attractive person.
- One who casts spells; an enchanter or magician.