The ravishing model wore a purple gown.
The definition of ravishing is someone extremely beautiful or someone that is delightful.
An extremely gorgeous supermodel is an example of someone who would be described as ravishing.
Extremely attractive; entrancing.
(comparative more ravishing, superlative most ravishing)
- Present participle of ravish.
- No matter the style of dress you choose, if it's in the wrong color, you'll end up looking ghastly rather than ravishing.
- With its low cut back and fully lined fabric, you'll look ravishing in this swimsuit.
- Of course, the traditional colors of brown, grey and black will always be in style, but why not punch up your wardrobe a bit with a juicy orange laptop bag or a ravishing purple handbag?
- If gold feathered earrings seem like a bit much on a hot sunny beach day, then consider big, bold bracelets in look-at-me colors like peach coral, sultry purple or ravishing red.
- Swarovski Detail: The jewel lined top, string bottom and plunging neckline all serve to highlight this swimsuit's most eye-catching detail; it's ravishing lipstick red color.