This woman is stunning.
- Stunning means causing awe or confusion.
An example of stunning is when a performance is so good you are speechless.
- The definition of stunning is great beauty or something that causes shock or loss of consciousness.
- An example of stunning is a description of a very beautiful girl.
- An example of stunning is the shock received when you put a fork in the slot of a toaster that is turned on.
- that stuns
- Informal remarkably attractive, excellent, etc.
- Causing or capable of causing emotional shock or loss of consciousness.
- Of a strikingly attractive appearance.
- a. Impressive: gave a stunning performance.b. Surprising: The President's final decision came with stunning suddenness.
(comparative more stunning, superlative most stunning)
- Present participle of stun.