- Stunned is defined as a state of being shocked, overwhelmed or rendered immobile.
When you are given completely surprising news that you weren't expecting and that shocks you, this is an example of when you are stunned.
- Stunned means to cause someone to feel great shock, or to overwhelm or make someone motionless by using some type of force.
- When you tasered someone and made him motionless, this is an example of when you stunned him.
- When you shocked your husband by telling him that you were pregnant even though neither of you thought there was any way you could be, this is an example of when you stunned him.
(comparative more stunned, superlative most stunned)
- simple past tense and past participle of stun