If someone looks so good on her wedding day that she literally takes everyone's breath away, this is an example of a time when she would be described as a dazzling bride.
- Present participle of dazzle.
(comparative more dazzling, superlative most dazzling)
- The action of the verb to dazzle; dazzlement
Variant of dazzle
transitive verbdazzled, dazzling
- to overpower or dim the vision of with very bright light or moving lights
- to confuse, surprise, or overpower as by a brilliant display or exceptional qualities
Origin of dazzlefrequentative of daze
- to be overpowered by glare
- to arouse admiration by a brilliant display
- the act of dazzling
- something that dazzles