- The definition of dazzling is something extremely bright, impressive or beautiful.
If someone looks so good on her wedding day that she literally takes everyone's breath away, this is an example of a time when she would be described as a dazzling bride.
Variant of dazzle
transitive verbdazzled, dazzling
- to overpower or dim the vision of with very bright light or moving lights
- to confuse, surprise, or overpower as by a brilliant display or exceptional qualities
Origin of dazzlefrequentative of daze
- to be overpowered by glare
- to arouse admiration by a brilliant display
- the act of dazzling
- something that dazzles