- the act of opening, untying, etc.
- a reversal of the doing of something done or accomplished; canceling or annulling
- the act of bringing to ruin, disgrace, or destruction
- the cause or source of ruin, disgrace, or destruction
- The act of unfastening or loosening.
- a. Ruin; destruction.b. The act of bringing to ruin.c. A cause or source of ruin; downfall: Greed was his undoing.
- The act of reversing or annulling something accomplished; a cancellation.
- That which defeats.
- His fatal flaw was his undoing. In a sense he defeated himself.
- Present participle of undo.