- The definition of an accomplishment is something that has been completed with skill or expertise.
Graduating with a doctoral degree is an example of an accomplishment.
accomplishment definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- an accomplishing or being accomplished; completion
- something accomplished or done successfully; work completed; achievement
- a social art or skill: usually used in pl.
accomplishment definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The act of accomplishing or the state of being accomplished; completion.
- Something completed successfully; an achievement.
- An acquired skill or expertise: a singer known for his accomplishment in vocal technique.
- Social poise and grace.