- The definition of attainment is an act of achieving or getting something or something that is achieved or acquired.
- Working on a Ph.D. is an example of an attainment.
- The receipt of a Ph.D. after years of study is an attainment.
- an attaining or being attained
- anything attained, as an acquired skill; accomplishment
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The act of attaining or the condition of being attained.
- Something, such as an accomplishment or achievement, that is attained.