- An example of a realization is when a person sitting in a boring meeting understands that they need a new job.
- An example of a realization is when you achieve your goal of wanting to run in a marathon.
Realization is defined as the moment of understanding something, or when something planned finally happens.
- a realizing or being realized
- something realized
- The act of realizing or the condition of being realized.
- The result of realizing.
- The act of realizing; an act of figuring out or becoming aware.
- He came to the startling realization that he had never really known.
- The act of realizing; the act of making real.
- He did not stay around long enough to see the realization of the idea.
- The realization of the plan took several years.
- The result of an artistic effort.
- The painter's realization of her concept was breathtaking.
realization - Legal Definition
A transformation of non-monetary assets into cash; a transaction such as a property sale that impacts upon the taxpayer’s wealth to the extent that it may trigger the imposition of an income tax. If the tax is, in fact, imposed, the transaction is said to be recognized. See also recognition.